Operated : All Year
Tour Type : Private Tours Year
Package Includes : 3 nights Hotel Accommodation, Sumela & Zihana Tour, Uzungol Tour, Ayder Tour, Domestic Flight Tickets, Airport Pick and Drop Off.
PACKAGE ITINERARY :You will be picked up from hotel in Istanbul to Airport and take flight to Trabzon. You will have 3 nights accommodation and have tours listed below with private guide and transportation and back to Istanbul.
08:30 flight from Istanbul to Trabzon Airport.
10:00 Arrival to Trabzon Airport, We will meet you at airport and continue to tour.
After about a 1-hour trip, we visit Sumela Monastery. The monastery, of which foundation was laid in the 4th century by two monks from Athens, was built on steep rocks at the skirts of Black Mountain at the height of 1300 m above sea level.
We move to Zigana located on the historical Silk Road, which was visited by famous traveler Marco Polo at the time. We move off to Karaca Cave, which is about 1 hour away, through Zigana Tunnel consisting of completely wooden bungalows in the nature, where you can taste the local dishes of Trabzon.
We visit the display shop on the road where dried fruit roll-up and churchkhela unique to Gumushane are produced and sold. After visiting Hamsikoy, we head towards Trabzon.
Tour Highlights ; Sumela Monastery, Zigana Mountain, Karaca Cave and Hamsikoy
The tour ends around 17:30, check in to hotel in Trabzon and Overnight.
DAY 2 : Uzungol & Surmene Tour (PRIVATE)We will pick you up from the hotel after the breakfast..
We will drive along Blacksea coast to see artisans historical knife shops in Surmene. After visiting Surmene, we take a short break to taste the unique herbal teas of the Black Sea. Continue to Uzungol where we will see the waterfalls. When we arrive to Uzungol you will have free time to enjoy and have lunch ..
Tour Highlights ; Surmene, Caykara, Uzungol
After the tour, check in to hotel in Uzungol and Overnight.
We will drive to Ayder Plateau. On the way; we will see Kiremitli Bridge and visit production and sales store of Rize cloths, the second stop of the tour. After seeing how Rize cloths are produced at site, we head towards Ayder highland. After our visit to raffting center on our way, we continue our tour with the waterfalls located in Ayder. After our arrival to Ayder, have free time to our guests for sightseeing for trekking or taking a bath in worldwide-known Ayder thermal.
Tour Highlights ;Ayder Plateau, Firtina Valley, Camlihemsin
After the tour, check in to hotel in Ayder and Overnight.
DAY 4 : Departure from Ayder & Transfer to AirportCheck out from hotel before 12:00...
13:00 Pick up from hotel and transfer to Trabzon Ataturk and flight to Istanbul. Meet at airport and transfer to hotel in Istanbul.
- Each hotel have different rates and you may select the hotel which you would like to stay.
- Prices listed below are not per person. Total price of complate package for displayed number of people.
- For example, Double Room prices apply for 2 people travelling, sharing a room.
- Please CONTACT US for your questions or any other request.
- Please contact to us for child rates.!
- It is possible to add extra nights to package as you wish, please advise!
What is included in Package?
- Airport transfers in Istanbul & Trabzon Airpor with private minivant
- 3 nights accommodation, including Breakast
- 3 PRIVATE Tours with private minivan
- Return flight tickets from Istanbul to Trabzon and airport transfers
- Private Transportations by air-conditioned non-smoking minivan.
- Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is excluded in Package?
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Lunch & Dinner
Airport Pick & Drop Off and pick up for tours
- Our representative will meet you at Airport with a sign which your name is written on.
PACKAGE PRICES ( Valid Between 01 Nov to 31 March )
You may choose one of the hotel listed below with this package.
Or you may book hotel by your own and book the package without hotel.
1 person in Single Room
2 people in Double Room
3 people in Triple Room
Without Hotel (Only Tours & Airport Transfers)
|850 Euro||920 Euro||1050 Euro|
|1030 Euro||1150 Euro||1330 Euro|
|1030 Euro||1150 Euro||1330 Euro|