Operated Everyday (Afternoon) Between 08:00 am / 17:30 pm
Tour Highlights : Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus Tour on Boat, City Walls, Golden Horn, Dolmabahce Palace, Camlica Hill ( Asian Side)
Description :Our shuttle will pick you up from hotel and drop off back at the end of the tour.
You will visit the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional tour guide with this tour.
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) : Tthe second largest market of the city with its incredible herbs and spices. In this historical market your guide is ready to help for your shopping experince.The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of various spices, cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other concievable herb and spice. Shops selling spices, fruits, vegetables, flowers, turkish delights etc..
Bosphorus Tour on Boat : A traditional excursion by boat is the best way to understand why Istanbul is an important city the course of history. The most expensive residences, Ottoman Palaces, fortresses and pavilions are in the itinarary of the tour.along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia.
City Walls : The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.Dolmabahce Palace : Dolmabahce Palace was ordered to be built by the Empire's 31st Sultan, Abdulmecid I, and built between the years 1843 and 1856.. The palace has an area of 45,000 m2 (11.2 acres), and contains 285 rooms, 46 halls, 6 baths (hamam) and 68 toilets.
Camlica Hill : The highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional style.
Closed : Dolmabahce Palace closed on Monday and Thursday, will be replaced by Chora Museum
- 60 Euro / Special Deal !
- Child between 3-7 age : 45 Euro
- Child between 0-2 age : FREE ( no meal)
- NO Advance Payment Required! Book NOW and pay on the tour date...
What is included in tour?
- Hotel Pick-up by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is excluded in tour?
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Drop off service
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service and Other Informations
- Owing to traffic difficulties, pickups may delay beyond our control.
- FREE Pick-up & Drop-off service available only from hotels in city center.
- Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Asian Side 70 Euro for two ways Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Europian Side 40 to 70 Euro for two ways.
Such as center; Levent, Maslak, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yesilkoy, Bahcesehir, Gunesli, Merter, Beylikduzu, Yenibosna etc..
Please ask price for pick up possibility from other locations.
Group Booking : Please Contact US for Group Booking Discounts or for other questions.