Operated Everyday (Morning) Between 08:00 am / 12:30 pm
Tour Highlights : Hagia Sophia Museum, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, grand bazaar
Description :Our shuttle will pick you up from hotel or from cruise port drop off back at the end of the tour.
You will visit the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional tour guide with this tour.
Byzantine Hippodrome : The former center for entertainment, sports and political activities in the city during the Roman and Byzantine Empires. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II.
St.Sophia : The Church of Holy Wisdom, undoubtedly one of the greatest architectural creations in the World used as a mosque during Ottomans and serving as a museum today.
Blue Mosque : One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest.
Grand Bazaar : The oldest and the largest covered market place in the World with nearly 4.000 shops fuul of rich collections of carpets, jewellery, leather, and souvenirs.
Closed : Hagia Sophia is closed on MONDAY, will be replaced by Underground Cistern
Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- 40 Euro / Special Deal !
- Child between 3-7 age : 30 Euro
- Child between 0-2 age : FREE ( no meal)
- NO Advance Payment Required! Book NOW and pay on the tour date...
What is included in tour?
- Hotel Pick-up by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is excluded in tour?
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Drop off service
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service and Other Informations
- Owing to traffic difficulties, pickups may delay beyond our control.
- FREE Pick-up service available only from hotels in city center.
- There is no Drop off back to hotel for this tour. Tour will finish at Grand Bazaar.
- Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Asian Side 70 Euro for two ways Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Europian Side 40 to 70 Euro for two ways.
Such as center; Levent, Maslak, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yesilkoy, Bahcesehir, Gunesli, Merter, Beylikduzu, Yenibosna etc..
Please ask price for pick up possibility from other locations.
Group Booking : Please Contact US for Group Booking Discounts or for other questions.