Operated Everyday between 08:00 am / 17:00 pm
Tour Highlights : Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia, Mevlana Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar
Description :Our shuttle will pick you up from hotel or from cruise port drop off back at the end of the tour.
You will visit the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional tour guide with this tour.
Byzantine Hippodrome : The former center for entertainment, sports and political activities in the city during the Roman and Byzantine Empires. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II.
St.Sophia : The Church of Holy Wisdom, undoubtedly one of the greatest architectural creations in the World used as a mosque during Ottomans and serving as a museum today.
Blue Mosque : One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest.
Mevlana Bazaar : One of the famous shopping place in the old city..
Topkapi Palace :The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed* Treasury and Harem sections in Topkapi Palace are not included in the program and are due to extra entry.
Grand Bazaar : The oldest and largest covered bazaar in the world with over than 4000 shops. .
Topkapi Palace is closed on TUESDAY and this place will be replaced with Islamic Art Museum (Ibrahim Pasa Palace)
On Friday Mornings & Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Mosque closed due to Friday prayers .
Blue Mosque will be visited from outside on fridays.
Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- 48 Euro / Special Deal !
- Child between 3-7 age : 35 Euro
- Child between 0-2 age : FREE ( no meal)
- NO Advance Payment Required! Book NOW and pay on the tour date...
What is included in tour?
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is excluded in tour?
- Tips and gratuities
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal expenses
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service and Other Informations
- Owing to traffic difficulties, pickups may delay beyond our control.
- FREE Pick-up & Drop-off service available only from hotels in city center.
- Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Asian Side 70 Euro for two ways Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Europian Side 40 to 70 Euro for two ways.
Such as center; Levent, Maslak, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yesilkoy, Bahcesehir, Gunesli, Merter, Beylikduzu, Yenibosna etc..
Please ask price for pick up possibility from other locations.
Group Booking : Please Contact US for Group Booking Discounts or for other questions.