Operated : Everyday between 07:30 am / 20:00 pm
Guiding : English & Arabic
Tour Highlights : Yalova Thermal & Hamam with open and closed roof pools with hot spring water, hamam, sauna
Description :Our shuttle will pick you up from the hotel and drop off back at the end of the tour.
You will visit the Yalova Thermal & Hamam with open and closed roof pools with hot spring water, hamam, sauna .
Day trip to Yalova Thermal & Hamam; Open and closed roof pools with hot spring water, hamam, sauna, lunch and transportations.
Yalova is one of the best positioned Turkish sanatorium complexes.
Yalova Thermal is located in a mountain valley in the north-west of Turkey, on the coast of the Marmara Sea and in the resort town of Yalova.
The most favorable time for travel to Yalova is from September to May. Yalova Thermal is situated in a scenic natural area inside the peninsula, which is rich lush forests, hot springs, thermal pools in the open air, hamams, parks and restaurants.
Tourists that visit this magnificient place who want to diversify their vocation and aling it with the maximum benefit for their health.
Curative springs wirh drinking and bathing water (40 C) are rich in fluoride, sodium chloride, and calcium not only limited to relaxing effect on the human body, but are also effective in the treatment of diseases such as:
* Skin diseases
* Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
* Diseases of stomach, lungs, eyes and liver
* Different types of neuralgia
* Diseases of the urogenital organs
* Infringement of metabolism
* Gynecological diseases
Treatment with thermal waters ( hot springs) is a comprehensive program, using swimming pools, massage, water infusion courses and Turkish Bath. A special aspect of resort - it has a large beautiful park with thousands of flowers, rare trees and plants. Walking in the park after the procedures is a real delight to be surrounded by beautiful nature.
At the end of the tour transfer to your hotel.
- 55 Euro / Special Deal ! Instead of 70 Euro
- Child between 3-7 age : 45 Euro
- Child between 0-2 age : FREE ( no meal)
- NO Advance Payment Required! Book NOW and pay on the tour date...
What is included in tour?
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Entrance Fees for Yalova Thermal
- Lunch with one soft drink
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is excluded in tour?
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service and Other Informations
- Owing to traffic difficulties, pickups may delay beyond our control.
- FREE Pick-up & Drop-off service available only from hotels in city center.
- Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Asian Side 70 Euro for two ways Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Europian Side 40 to 70 Euro for two ways.
Such as center; Levent, Maslak, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yesilkoy, Bahcesehir, Gunesli, Merter, Beylikduzu, Yenibosna etc..
Please ask price for pick up possibility from other locations.
Group Booking : Please Contact US for Group Booking Discounts or for other questions.